- B.L.Aruna Kumari
A student can write essay in one of the three languages i.e English, Telugu & Hindi.
- Essay writing competition will be conducted for all the students in their respective class rooms
- Competitions will be conducted for second and third year students before 30th June
- Competitions for first year students will be conducted before 31st July
- Credits will be given to each student on a 10 point scale
- The topics for the essay writing competitions will be announced one hour before the session.
- After the evaluation, 3 students from each section will be selected for second round of essay competitions
- Nearly 150 students from the entire college will be selected for this second round of essay competition
- Evaluation and submission of credit points will be done before 15th August 2011
- After the evaluation of second round competitions, 10 students will be listed out
- For these top 10 students another round of essay writing competition will be selected
- First, Second, Third prizes will be given
- Certificates will be given for the 150 students selected in the first round.
- Merit certificates will be given for top 10 students
- Certificate of excellence will be given for the students who get first, second and third prizes.