Aurora’s Drama Club
By Drama’s Sensitizing faculty members & students
- Motivating and creating awareness among students towards Social issues.
2. Encouraging them to participate in different activities by Drama club
- To educate Students and faculty about various social issues, Problems and evils through dramas.
- To involve students and faculty in thinking and creating solutions for social problems and evils.
- To conduct regular activities involving students and faculty which help them in increasing social sensitivity and responsibility.
- To utilize the experience, credibility and resource of faculty and can plan to start our own theatre which would benefit our institution and there by students.
- To improve communication skills.
- To improve reading habit among the students.
- Ø Three faculty in charges of drama club (Maithry Shinde, Padmini.s, Anil Kumar T.S.) will take three students in charges. With the help of Students Activities Facilitator these students in charges will form three groups/Teams.
- Ø These groups will practice their drama/One Act play/Street play/Mono Action under their faculty in charge and perform in the cellar.
- Ø Every Saturday at 3 ‘o’ clock one team/Group will perform their act.
- Ø End of the month the teams/Groups will be Judged and awarded with the credits and certificate. This will be help to increase their competition sprit.
- Ø On special days like Independence Day, Republic Day, Special competitions will be conducted.
- Ø In these groups/Teams best performed students will be taken for outside completions as a team .
Note: Students teams will bring their own costumes.
Internal competitions will be conducted in the various forms of the dramas as shown below: